Thursday, April 23, 2009

What do we play? - Rognar

By way of an introduction (or re-introduction), I thought it would be insightful to inform our legions of fans what we like to do for fun. I will start and hopefully my comrades will jump in with their own views.

I am first and foremost, a tabletop rpger. I don't care for video games at all and I am absolutely terrible at most of them. Furthermore, I can't even understand what video gamers are saying most of the time, although I have learned what it means to be "pwned". My favourite tabletop rpgs are D&D (3.5 and earlier, as well as third party variants such as Pathfinder), Call of Cthulhu, Rifts, d20 Modern (along with d20 Future, d20 Apocalypse, etc.) and Star Wars (both d6 and Saga). I have played many other games, too numerous to list, but these are the ones I keep returning to.

Besides gaming, I like action movies, reading sci-fi, hockey and playing with my kids. I also enjoy an occasional tabletop wargame such as Starfleet Battles, Battletech or Axis & Allies Miniatures.

-Rognar-

No comments: